her mom to see Keith and Carrie. So we decided to take a little trip. We also got to see our friend Bryant and Ellen's brother in law and three of his four kids. Keaton, Avery and Drake. We all went to the beach Saturday morning and had a lot of fun. They played bocce ball, played with Moose and played in the sand. It was nice. We then left because of a storm the was brewing and head back to get cleaned up. We went and ate dinner at a place called The Okra Grille. It was pretty good. I had a really good cheeseburger...very nice! Geoff had one too along with Bryant wish I would have taken a pic b/c they were huge! Bryant got his and had to send it back b/c it had mayo on it and he almost lost his cookies if you know what I mean! So anyway we went and ate and then went back to Kyle and Ellen's and played some Wii! Ellen and Avery decided to be so very nice and make us some brownies and everyone knows that is my fav!! They looked like they had a good time together! I am so glad that Ellen got to spend time with her niece and nephews. I know she really enjoyed seeing them along with her brother in law. But all in all it was a good weekend! Thank guys for letting crash at your house.
Oh yeah forget to tell that Geoff and Kyle were sitting on the couch eating Jelly Beans! Gross!
BTW I realized I left my hair towel there when I got home to do wash! Oh well it is in good hands! Take care of it Ellen!
No comments:
Post a Comment