So today was good. Geoff and I did not want to get out of bed for church..but we both knew we needed to. Glad we did. It usually happens when I don't want to go that I have a good day at church. It was good to here from two graduate students from seminary...none from my class though. And from Br. Stevenson from the HC. He gave a good talk and kept us chuckling throughout. So after the 1st hour I went to nursery and Geoff taught his class. Good Job honey on teaching Sunday school. One day one of your kids will come up and thank you for doing it.
Nursery was good. Had a couple of visitors and Mom helped me today because Melissa decided she needed to take her son to Disney. Why she didn't volunteer to take us is beyond me! Ha anyway nursery was good. Oh yeah when we got to church Mom and Dad had the Gerratt kids because Julie was have contractions but now it is almost eight and no baby yet. We are just waiting for the call to go stay with the kids or do what ever we need to do to help them and Emilee since she will be doing most of the watching. She is so good with those kids and I think they really like her. Good thing huh because Julie asks her to babysit a lot! Go Emilee!!
So any way back to my title. Geoff and I came home and of course I took a nap while Geoff prepared our dinner. Steak and baked potatoes! Yum my fav. So we got a marinade for them and he soaked them while the potatoes cooked. So we had a great afternoon.........
Steak & Baked Potato + Georgia Baseball+ Each Other= EXCELLENT
and to make it even better the BULLDOGS are going to OMAHA!! I know we love football but it was great to sit and watch Georgia Baseball together. And winning the game to go to Omaha is even better. So next Saturday our day is planned! More GEORGIA Baseball and good fun and food!
All I can say is GO DAWGS!!!
Nursery was good. Had a couple of visitors and Mom helped me today because Melissa decided she needed to take her son to Disney. Why she didn't volunteer to take us is beyond me! Ha anyway nursery was good. Oh yeah when we got to church Mom and Dad had the Gerratt kids because Julie was have contractions but now it is almost eight and no baby yet. We are just waiting for the call to go stay with the kids or do what ever we need to do to help them and Emilee since she will be doing most of the watching. She is so good with those kids and I think they really like her. Good thing huh because Julie asks her to babysit a lot! Go Emilee!!
So any way back to my title. Geoff and I came home and of course I took a nap while Geoff prepared our dinner. Steak and baked potatoes! Yum my fav. So we got a marinade for them and he soaked them while the potatoes cooked. So we had a great afternoon.........
Steak & Baked Potato + Georgia Baseball+ Each Other= EXCELLENT
and to make it even better the BULLDOGS are going to OMAHA!! I know we love football but it was great to sit and watch Georgia Baseball together. And winning the game to go to Omaha is even better. So next Saturday our day is planned! More GEORGIA Baseball and good fun and food!
All I can say is GO DAWGS!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment