Monday, June 30, 2008

Jessica's Birthday






June 28Th was a special day it was the day Jessica graced us with her presence in 1989! So to celebrate that special day with her she chose to go eat at a restaurant known as P. F. Changs.

We had never been there before so we did not know what to expect. It was OK...not my kind of food being that I am a steak and potato kind of girl but it was Jessica's day so we had fun anyway. It was a big group starting at the top it was....Dad, Mom, G-pa Aldridge, G-ma Aldridge, Emilee, Adam, Jessica, Geoff, Me (MinDee), Shari, Craig and Blake. WOW! Yeah that was it. So we all ordered something off the menu that sounded good. I got the ribs, someone got lemon chicken, honey chicken and some other kinds of foods that just don't sound good to me! Anyway we had a lot of fun spending time with our family!


I am so thankful for my family and for the good and bad times we all share. There is more good than bad and when I say bad it isn't BAD it is just a little bump in the road that we cross every now and then. Like I was saying I am so thankful for my family and for the joy of knowing that families are forever. Like the primary song goes..

I have a family here on earth, they are so good to me....


Speaking of family like I mentioned g-ma and g-pa and Craig and Shari were here this past weekend. I am so glad they were able to come. It is so nice to have family come and spend time with you and I am so thankful for Geoff and for him letting us open our house to them! Thank you Geoff for being so supportive. I love you and I am so happy to have you for my eternal companion!

No comments: