Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Special Time

So I am taking heed from Chels and blogging about one of my sisters. Yes it is that time when we all get some mail that contains announcements for high school grads. Well I did help the economy by printing labels for Jessica's to be sent to friends and family. I think she liked if she even saw them, don't even know that Mom did them for her. Just some things I don't know anymore since I am "out" of the house.

So Jessica did it!! She graduated from her High School career. Jessica attended an Academy that is linked to a bunch of "Base Schools" in the county. She majored in pre-med. Which I guess means she took special classes while also taking her basics like Math, Science, Social Studies and English and a Foreign Lang. The language she was interested in was french. Only reason I know that is because I saw her with a French Book. She was actually studying. She did this a lot her senior year. Don't know if she was trying to make up for the playing she did her junior year or what but I am so proud of her. I know that being in the schools here is not easy. You don't have a support group of members by any means. You are basically all on your own except for the few from the ward but we all end up hanging out with different groups and tend to not stick together. But Jessica did good. She went through the normal annoying High School Drama that we all hate and cant wait to get out of but for some reason sometimes it is not that easy. But she was a good example to her friends and always tried to do the right thing.
I am so thankful for her in our family. She is very sweet and also very unpredictable at the same time. How I don't know but I am very glad that we have grown closer over the past few months. She is really funny and full of spunk!
Jessica I hope that you will always remember our Heavenly Father in everything you do! Remember who you are and that you are very special. I love you so much and cant wait for us to share more memories together in the future! Just be strong in your college years and make the best of them! Go forward with faith and the Lord will bless you in your desires to continue on your journey!
I love you sis!

No comments: