Tuesday, June 17, 2008

A sister in Zion


So I know it is a cheesy title but as a sister in Zion I wanted to show thanks for another sister. Not one of my own but one I really care about...Andrea. She is a great friend and also a really good client. I did her hair one day and I love it...So I took a picture. Because of the blog I am always taking pictures and sometimes I think it gets on Geoff's nerves but I love it. A little Behind on blogging but trying to catch up! So here is to you, a friend and someone I care about. Thanks Andrea for being a good friend! Good luck to you in all you do and just know that I will always be here for you! Stay strong and always remember who you are and what you stand for. Life is not easy but I know in the end well worth it! Stay Strong and always remember to PUSH when things get tough to handle!

P=Pray

U=Until

S=Something

H=Happens!

No comments: