I am so proud of Geoff and I! We actually did a family Home Evening TOGETHER!! We needed to make a poster for nursery at church about our Eternal Family because the theme this year is "My Eternal Family" so we made our poster to go along with the posters our parents bring in for the kids in our class! I will take pics of the room so you can see it. Tomorrow we will do the bulletin board in the room itself! I am so excited, now we just have to get our lesson done for Sunday and we will be all set for the week!
A long with doing family Home Evening I wanted to brag a bit because I am a list maker and I never do so well with my list but today I was determined to cross off most of the things I needed to do today and guess what "I DID IT!!!" I was so excited too because Geoff helped me! He emptied the trash cans and asked me to remind him to put the trash out Thursday for the trash pick up Friday! Thanks honey for helping and Props to myself for completing a list! Thank goodness for list I don't even want to imagine the list I will have when we have a baby! But all I know is that I will be so grateful when it happens! Well props to all those list makers out there who get to cross stuff off their list daily! YOU GO!!!!
3 comments:
you are welcome and thanks for asking! I hate we missed ya'll.
You know I love to see the beach girls! LY!
Great job!! That's so cute :) I like too make lists too, but I'm not very good at getting things crossed off, haha.
That is beautiful. I will have to come down and check out the nursery. Ya'll make a great team. (Make sure you put your stick in the jar at church, the Bishop will be happy you had your FHE!)
Post a Comment