Okay, so tomorrow will be a week since it snow flurried at the beach of Myrtle! We had just gotten home on Monday from a great weekend in NC with our fam! I got home and saw that the local weather man was predicting snow for Tuesday! I didn't believe it because that is just my luck, when I want something to happen I get really excited and then it doesn't happen...SO I kept telling myself, "Mindee it is NOT going to snow!" Well surprise surprise the weather man was right...IT DID Snow....and I was so happy! I called one of my friends and was screaming on the phone to her about how excited I was about the snow! Before I did that one of the girls from the salon called me and said,"it is snowing at my house!" I was so sad because It had not started at our house YET! Ha A little bit later it snowed and then it flurried the rest of the day... I did end up going to work after I called just about everyone in my phone book! I was just to excited to keep it all to myself! You know me I took some pics of the glorious WHITE snow! Amazing it is I know! Enjoy!!! BURRRR
No comments:
Post a Comment