Okay so Wednesday morning I got a text from my friend Kim and she said, "its snowing" I was kinda out of it because it was around 7:30am. I read it then said..."Geoff it's snowing!!" I jumped up and looked out the window and what did i see...SNOW! It was awesome. I was so excited I was calling everyone. I was even able to get a shower and to my wonderful surprise when I got out it was snowing even more! I put on my warm clothes and went outside. I made a snowball and smeared it on the window so Geoff could see that it was enough snow to play in for a minute! He was not as excited as I was but I was able to get some good pics! I told Geoff that I was so excited that I thought I could turn into Buddy the Elf, from the Movie Elf! You know when He gets so excited in the movie when He finds out Santa is coming to the mall, well I was even more excited that I was exhausted by 3pm. Well enough talk here are the pics!
No comments:
Post a Comment