So for New Years Eve 2008 we were able to spend it with our really good friends Tiff and Vic and their amazing family. We had a really good dinner that included Fried Turkey by Victor, Sweet patatoe casserole, greenbean casserole, rolls, pinapple cheese casserole, mac and cheese. Dinner was really good and we were so full that we didnt eat a lot of snacks while we played wii games. We were able to watch the ball drop and call and text our family and friends. 
We left Tiff and Vic's about one because I was really tired and they needed to rest while little Liam was asleep.
New Years Day has been amazing! I woke up at 7:55am and got up to watch GMA, my favorite News Show. Geoff graced me with his amazing present around 9am I think. We flipped channels for a bit and then I took a cat nap and then wanted to watch the Rose Parade before our Georgia Bulldogs played our last game till next season. Good News... We won! That made New Years day really good to. Also for the game Mom, Emilee and Jessica came over and watched it. Jess had to leave early.. :( it made me sad that she had to leave. The rest of us finished the game and then watched most of the USC Penn State game. We went to go to Zaxby's but they were closed so we got Sonic for dinner. It was good. I am so glad that Mom and Emilee spent the day with us. I have not been feeling well the past two days thanks to a little visit from Mother Nature but things can only get better.
Some things I want to accomplish in 2009 are not totally in stone yet. I have a lot on my mind but I do know that I want to thank my wonderful Husband for all he does for me! And My Family...what a blessing they have been to me this past year with our hardest trial of our life so far, our miscarriage in September. Thanks family for your love and support. I am so thankful that we love and support each other in all we do. May we remember the good times of 2008 and make 2009 even better.
We love you and pray for all of our family and friends that this year will be better for all.
1 comment:
What a happy post! I loved looking at some of your previous post too. Your Christmas decorations were so cute and the post of you and the Ensigns made me remember how wonderful friends are. Wishing you the best New Year from the Edwards family.
Post a Comment