Saturday, November 22, 2008

Fun Times

So this weekend our cousins Chelsee and Matt came to town to visit with us and G-ma. I am so glad that they are here. We just love having them around. We have played games and eaten a lot of food. I am so thankful for this time of year and for the time we get to spend together. We will post more later when we have pics.

1 comment:

kandra said...

I would love to take your pictures! And yes, those were taken with my new camera. I wanted to get a new camera so that I could take our own family and school portraits (as well as other people's!). I took them in our back yard, and it only took 7 minutes tops. We didn't do very many poses because of Brandon, we didn't want to push it. We leave for Oregon on the 19th of December, so maybe within the next week and a half?