So this week has been strange. Wednesday I woke up with a migraine and then Thursday I started sounding congested. Now I am just SICK! I hate the feeling of note being able to breath, snot in your nose, and chest just hurts along with your ears and throat! I wish I knew why I got sick like this almost every year. I am taking my vitamins but BOO them not helping! Oh well Until later everyone knows how I feel now.
BTW Geoff is taking good care of me so no worries! Another thing.. I am ready to put up my Christmas stuff! Anyone else feel this way? If not that is OK because I am ready for a quiet Holiday season.
Just remembering the real reason for the season is our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. May we all be thankful for everything we have this year.
1 comment:
I hope you feel better soon!! That is the worst!
Post a Comment