Monday, November 17, 2008

Grandma's Here

I am so excited that G-ma Maples is here with us for a couple of weeks! She is such an amazing woman. I love spending time with her and learning from her when she is here. Today we did some errands together with Jessica. I was able to give her a haircut and it looks so cute. She is such a hip g-ma. After running around we went back to mom's and did a little house work together. I for see a lot of house work in my future three weeks or so. BUT I am so glad she is here to help mom. What a blessing it is that she is still so spunky!
Thanks G-ma for giving me my mom. I am so thankful to have such an awesome mom and G-ma! I will post pics when we take some. And don't worry I will take lots! Love you G-ma!

No comments: