So a few weeks ago Geoff and I took the Girls to Georgia for a weekend of fun. We went and met up with Amanda and Paul at their apartment in Atlanta and then all went to the Braves game on Friday night. I was so glad we were able to spend time with them and they could all enjoy the game. We had great seats and even better company. We took the Marta down town so we would not have to drive in the Atlanta traffic. Plus the girls had not been on the Marta system before so I thought that would be fun for us to do. After the game we went back to Uncle Ralphs and got a little bit of sleep.
Saturday Morning we got the girls up and made our way to the University of Georgia to watch our Georgia Bulldogs T
ee it up between the Hedges to play Central Michigan. It was really fun to tailgate with them. We had cereal for breakfast and sandwiches for lunch. I am so thankful for the opportunity we had to take them.
We took Uncle Ralph to breakfast Sunday morning before heading out. We made it home in record time. 5 hours Flat...I think.
All in all it was a really good weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment