8 TV shows that I love to watch:
1. House
2. Good Morning America
3. Rachel Ray
4. Prison Break
5. CSI
6. John & Kate plus Eight
7.The Office
8. Scrubs ( Just because Geoff loves it!)
8 favorite places to eat:
1. Outback
2. Zaxby's
3. Wendy's
4. Logans
5. Cracker Barrel
6. Mom's House
7. Sonic
8. Home (Geoff is a good cook)
8 things that happened yesterday:
1.Woke up
2. Rode in the car
3. Pumped gas
4. Ate bagel
5. Saw my mom and Brother
6. Watched Spider Man
7. Had brownies & Ice Cream
8. Went to bed
8 things to look forward to:
1. Weekend at the Lake
2. Georgia Football
3. Getting Prego
4. Georgia Football
5. Making Money
6. Seeing Friends
7. Getting a Wii Fit
8. Sleeping tonight in my own bed!
8 things I love about Fall:
1. Georgia Football
2. Cooler Weather
3. Wearing my cowboy boots
4. Jackets
5. Thanksgiving
6. Georgia Football
7. Wearing Jeans
8. Cuddling with Geoff
8 things on my wish list:
1. Money
2. Money
3.Baby
4. Flat Screen TV
5. Geoff hanging my curtains
6.Seeing Family in NC and Utah
7. Seeing Friends in Chucktown
8. Clothes
I tag Victor Just because I want to! And anyone else who is bored and wants to sit and think about random things!
No comments:
Post a Comment