Sunday, October 12, 2008

My 26th Birthday!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!!!

So I wanted to share my day of birth celebration. I know I am late doing it but it has been busy. Last week was a pretty good week! And then Wednesday October 8Th came and went way to fast BUT it was a very good day! I got up in a good mood because I knew what I was going to wear and my hair did "OK" not great but it was "OK". So I was putting my make up on at the computer like always at about 8:30am. I had to be ready by 9 so I could cut Joe's hair (father in-law) at 9:30am at the salon. So I was putting my make up and I got a phone call. It was Melissa, Elizabeth's mom, she said Elizabeth wanted her to call and tell me she "HAD" a present for me! And by "HAD" she was telling that Liz delivered Dylan Ryan at 7 something that morning! AMAZING! I share a birthday with one of my really good friends son! I love it! I was so excited I think I screamed into the phone and hurt Melissa's ear, Sorry. Needless to say that started my day off GREAT!

I made it to the salon to cut Joe's hair and he then he proceeded to tell the girls and guy at the salon that it was my birthday. I didn't want them to know because they would have wanted to do lunch and I had already planned on leaving early. So he told them and then I got scolded by Corinthian and then everyone else told me HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Thanks guys! So we did lunch Thursday instead cause I was there ALL DAY!! Chic-fil-a for lunch and it was really good.

After I worked at the salon I went and tried to work on statements for the resort. Needless to say the fold and stuff machine was not working and the guy came to work on it. So I didn't work long there. I was super glad because I went and got my bff tiff and we went to see Liz and Dylan. I was so excited and he is so cute. Her family was there..everyone except her sister Andrea but she was at school in Columbia so at least she was in class. I am so glad I got to go see her and have my picture taken with the baby. I was so glad to celebrate my day of birth with Dylan Ryan being born.

After that I took Tiff home and she and victor got me a present that was so awesome I had to show everyone this weekend at the game.. I new GEORGIA purse that totally kicks butt! It is perfect just like them! I love it so much and I am so thankful for them! Thank you Thank you Thank you for my purse I LOVE IT!!!

Dinner was really good too! We ate at mom's, having BBQ Chicken, Corn on the Cob, Baked Potato Salad and rolls. IT WAS YUM-O! Then Blake made me brownies so we had brownies and ice cream with mom's Delicious hot fudge Sunday sauce on it!!! YUM-OOOO!!!!

I am so thankful for everyone who has touched my life so far. For the family and friends that I have and love so much. I am so blessed to have everything that I have and I am so thankful for it. Thank you to everyone who has ever done anything for me! I love you!


Oh yeah Geoff got me this amazing Jersey. It is Knowshon's jersey that I wanted for awhile. He did play a mean trick on me when I opened it. He somehow got into the package and switched out my jersey and put one of his shirts in there! So when I opened I acted like I love it and Geoff knew I was upset so he told me the truth and gave me my Jersey! Thanks honey for my Birthday present! I love it!


1 comment:

Chelsee said...

Sounds like a great day of birth for you. Sorry I forgot to call ya but thank you for remembering mine you're the best!