
So for anyone who does not know yet.....We are expecting a baby! Yes I said a Baby. We will be blessed in April of 09. We are not very far along. We had our first Doctors visit on Friday the 22ND of Aug. I was a nervous wreck! The doctor came up to us and introduced himself..Hi I'm Dr. Speilvogel and you are.... I said Hi, I am SCARED TO DEATH! What in the world was I thinking or not thinking at all was the problem. He said he had never had anyone introduce themselves like that before. Geoff introduced himself as Geoff..Good job honey! So that we our meeting our NEW Dr.
So for me liking the Dr. I love HIM! He was so nice and patient with a crazy me. He listened and answered my questions and help me calm down. He let me know that there is always options.
So we got to hear the heart beat and he measured the baby. I am 7 weeks and 5 days. Today.
I have been feeling sick but Not throwing up! Dang it! I feel like crap most of the day but everyone tells me it will go away! So I really hope it does. Mom was never sick so I didn't think I would but to be very honest I think it is ALL in my crazy head. I tend to make things worse by thinking about it to much so I have started reading Harry Potter again to get my mind on the book instead of me feeling sick! I love the series so I am just trying to read it and finish all the books!
I am still working but not as much right now! Getting up early makes me feel worse. Mom and Dad are excited along with Jess, Em and Blake. Geoff's parents are also excited! We got a pic of the little peanut so I will have to scan it and try to get it on here! Lets hope I can do it!
So we will be blogging a lot about the baby for the months to come!
5 comments:
I AM SO, SO, SO EXCITED FOR YOU GUYS!! I am relieved that it happend relatively quick. That is awesome!! Isn't Dr. Speilvogel the best? I don't think I have ever come across a doc that cares so much. I hope the sickness doesn't last long and everything goes well! Congrats!
We are so happy for you guys! Hope you start to feel better real soon.
Congrats! That is so exciting! I'm sorry you have been sick! I won't be one to tell you that it gets better because I am 27 weeks and still throw up. But, if it gets really bad ask your doctor for Phenergan. That stuff has saved my life! You are going to be so cute pregnant :)
WAHOO!! What a cute little peanut :) I love Dr Spielvogel. He is so patient and easy to talk to. He never made me feel stupid. Oh yay!
Grandma didn't even tell me you were pregnant! I am so excited for you! It looks like our little ones will be a couple months apart. I am glad you aren't feeling sick, my first trimester was the worst ever! I was throwing up all the time. I feel better now, so I know there is a light at the end of the tunnel. We miss you and love you!
Post a Comment