Sunday, August 3, 2008

Weekend with Aunt Shari and Uncle Craig!

Me and Aunt Shari
Me and Geoff at the beach!
Again
The curtains I love!

I am catching up on my blogging sorry but last weekend we got to spend time with Shari and Craig. I love when they come down to visit. I got to do Shari's hair when she got here and then Saturday we spent a little while at the beach. After that we went to JC Penny and looked at some curtains for my house. I found some but no valances so Shari said she would see if Grandma would help her change the long curtains into valances for me! My aunt and grandma are really good at sewing. I am sot thankful for that because Mom would do it but she is so busy with work and taking care of dad. He is doing a lot better and getting around great...goes to the doctor Monday to get his stitches out! Anyway so I think Shari and Grandma did my valances yesterday.. I have to call and find out so I can go get the rods for Geoff to hang! I am so excited to finally get my window covered. It takes a baby shower to get it done but it needed to be done regardless! All I can say is I AM EXCITED!!!!!

No comments: