So this past Sunday Aunt Shari and Uncle Craig came to visit us again. This time we had a mission..... to make valances out of curtains. I will tell you what, it would have never been done without the brains of my wonderful aunt Shari. She and my grandma Aldridge were so loving that they bought the curtains for me and I bought the curtain rods. Geoff and Craig hung the rods while Shari taught me how to iron so she could sew the valances. What an amazing effort we all put in to it. I love my house even more now because it feels like a home!!! After one whole year in our house we are starting to make it a home. I just wanted to say thank you to Shari and Craig for coming down and helping me make our house a home. Thank you to Geoff for being so willing the hang the rods and put up with me telling him where I wanted them.
I am so blessed to have my family in our life. What a blessing they are to us. Thank you again! Pictures will be posted soon!
1 comment:
I need to come down and see them. I love the new big picture of you two.
Post a Comment