Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Dad's doctor Visit

So dad went to the doctor Monday at 2:15. I just talked to my dad today about lunch time and he gave me the "News". The doctor said his knee was worse then he thought and that Dad would eventually need a knee replacement! WHAT the Crap?! So I was really bummed about that. Not that it will be any time soon but gosh that is just a stinker!



Tonight we went to the softball game and when the game was over I was talking to Brad and Craig and told them about dad. This guy just happened to sit down on the bleachers and showed us his scar. SCAR from knee replacement he had 8 weeks previous. He is walking around and looks to be doing OK. He said he used a walker for the first week but that therapy was the most important thing! He is 57 or something like that so I thought he was doing pretty good!



So just keep dad in your thoughts and prays! He is an amazingly strong man..he can whine a little bit but other than that he is pretty good. Nothing a little alieve cant fix.



I just hope and pray for the best for my dad! He is one of my rocks in my life and I need him! I need everyone in my family right now!







Hope everyone is doing well! All is good in the Barton home. Just enjoying the hot humid weather we are having. All I want to do is spend time in a really cool pool until football starts then inside in the AC with the TV's and some UGA football! All I have on the brain right now is Georgia Football! Geoff and his dad are so excited for this season so hopefully they wont be to disappointed. I will keep everyone updated on if I have to get Geoff some medicine or if I just get it for myself. I have a feeling this season is going to be intense!



So for now..... GO DAWGS!!!!

1 comment:

The Smiths said...

Hey Mindee- I just saw your link on the Conary's blog and thought I would check it out. So cute!! I feel like I cheated and I needed to say sorry for getting my hair cut in California!! That is silly, huh?! Anyway, hopefully we can talk soon. I love the blog!