Wednesday, August 27, 2008

It is the best time of the year....


So Thursday night is the start of the best times in our home till the end of the year! FOOTBALL

SEASON! So we are planning on watching some football Thursday..USC vs. NC State. Not our team by any means but hey it is football. Saturday we will be enjoying our love...Our Georgia Bulldogs play Saturday against Georgia Southern. We are hoping to enjoy the game at a friends house in their Georgia Sanctuary on the Big screen. We will take pics and post after the game. After our game Saturday we will continue enjoying NCAA football ALL day long. After we leave our friends house we will come home and join the couch with the two TVs to pass the rest of the day with nothing but FOOTBALL! I am so excited. I will not feel guilty about laying around and doing nothing. Geoff and I just love football, Geoff may love it more than I but he created a monster by getting me to know and love the game of FOOTBALL!

So this weekend grab a nice cold SPRITE and a Georgia Koozie and Enjoy the GAMES of Football!

As a parting note we say......................... GO DAWGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Cynthia and Bryan said...

Hi Mindee- I was just on Jennie and Tysons and saw a link to your blog. Anyway- congrats on the pregnancy. That is so exciting for you guys. Bry and I waited a little over 3 years of marriage to try and get prego with presley and I am glad that we had that time together just to enjoy each other, adding children to the mix is so much fun, a little crazy, but fun. April babies are great- Presley and Knox are both april babies and you miss out on being huge while it is hot. Congrats again tell your mom and dad we said hello.
Cynthia Fallowfield

Chelsee said...

I've been thinking about you. How are you feeling?

Ryan & Brytten Pettit said...

Just wanted you to know you are in our thoughts and prayers, I know how it is to plan your trip to Italy and not arrive there. NE-ways love you and if you want to talk I'm here. Also thank your Mom for coming out, she was so nice!
Love, Brytten and WenDee

The Smiths said...

I just wanted to send some hugs your way. We love you guys and are so sorry. You are in our thoughts and prayers.