Yes I said Baby Shower BUT not for me dang it! Andrea and I are planning a baby shower for her sis. She is having a little boy so we told her we wanted to through her a shower. I took a picture of Andrea with the decorations. I guess because I am a blogaholic! I love blogging I just cant help it! So here is to Elizabeth a Baby shower. Hope she will like it!
“It’s a Boy!”
The Forecast for
August 23, 2008
A
"BABY SHOWER"
For
Elizabeth Stalvey
11am to 1pm
Hosted by:
Andrea & MinDee
At
The Home of
MinDee Barton
Silver Creek Development
154-1 Foxpath Loop
Myrtle Beach
Mom to be is
Registered at
Target
Prefers Earth Tones &
Safari Print
That is the invitation. I will put a picture of it up for you Emilee made it and it is so cute!
Emilee Did these!
1 comment:
hi! I know I don't know elizabeth very well but I was wondering if I could come to her baby shower? I just wanted to be supportive. However, if it's too awkward, no worries :)
Post a Comment