Sunday, May 4, 2008

Wedding






So I got the opportunity to do a clients hair for her wedding. I did her hair and her sisters hair. Kim the bride and Missy the sister. These two girls are pretty amazing. They are just plain fun to be around. Anyway the way these two became my clients was because of an amazing friend Amanda!!
Amanda and I went to HS together and graduated at the same time! She was actually beside be me when I found out that Geoff liked me! It was during our fourth block class when Geoff's friend David asked me for my number so he could give it to Geoff. He told me i had to write it or Geoff would not believe him. So I did and it has been great! We, Geoff and I had chemistry together..but enough about me and Geoff.
This blog is for Amanda and how I am thankful for her being in my life! She is just simply amazing! We kind of lost touch for awhile but then one day I saw her at church with her soon to be husband. I was so excited to see her. For awhile we talked and i then i started doing her hair. I got to go to her wedding and she looked amazing! Just like a Princess! Like she is really! Anyway she is amazing b/c her husband serves our country in the army and she is raising her daughter! Amanda also has an awesome mom who supports her and her daughter! I just wanted her to know how thankful I am for her and for her sweet spirit! Thanks Amanda for being so amazing!
So I took some pics at Kimmy's wedding of her, her sister and Amanda! Hope you don't mind guys but I just loved the pics!
Thanks for your love and support! I love you guys!!
PS the Cake was AWESOME!! The shells are made out of white chocolate!!!













































1 comment: