Saturday, May 31, 2008

What a weekend!

So this weekend did not start off to a good start! So I worked Friday at both places. I had two haircuts at lunch so I went to the salon and did them. I went back to the office and I was starving so I had a PB&J for lunch. Earlier when I was cutting hair I started feeling bad. Didn't think much of it till after I ate lunch, then I started feeling REALLY bad. I got clammy and a little yucky feeling. So I tried to stay at work but by three I was feeling horrible. I called Geoff so he could call and tell a family that we could not babysit for them. I felt really bad for canceling at the last minute but we will make it up to them. So I came home and just layed on the couch feeling terrible. Nothing really happening, so I just tried to sleep and hope that I would feel better after I woke up. Well Jessica needed her brows waxed for her Graduation on Saturday so i had to do them for her. I was fine with that b/c after i got done she stayed with me for a little while. Well she left and then shortly later Geoff came home thank goodness. I hate being home by myself. So Geoff took care of me and I slept some more. Well our friends called and wanted to stop by so they did and it was nice of them to come by. They offered to go get me some ginger ale if I thought I needed it but I told them I was fine. I thought I was anyway and we had sprite. So not long after they left it all came up! My lunch and my Popsicle. I don't know why in the world that happened but it did. I cried because I have never done that in front of my husband. But I guess there is a first for everything. He was so good to me! He did not hold my hair though! I guess mom's just do that for you! So I went to bed after all that excitement and slept on and off all night!
Well I got up Saturday morning feeling a little bit better and so I sat in the tub b/c my body hurt so bad! I had to get feeling better b/c Jessica had her Graduation Ceremony today. Well come to find out Emilee was sick TOO! So it was not just me feeling like poop. Needless to say we both went to the ceremony and made it almost to end before we had to visit the bathroom. Just the feeling was there that was not good! So we missed Jessica walking across that stage!
But I am so proud of Jessica and her accomplishments. She did struggle with all the high school drama we all dealt with but in the end she did really good! Jessica, I am so proud of you and I am so thankful to have you as my sister. I hope that we will continue to grow closer as sisters and be the best of friends! You go girl! Just remember that the road does NOT get easier but it is fun and exciting. Just remember to pray about some of your decisions and the Lord will help you! I love you sis!

OK enough with the mushy stuff. So We had dinner tonight for Jess. She wanted Flank Steak and Taco's! It was good but would have been better if I was not afraid to eat! Oh well. Life goes on sometimes with food and sometimes we just have to go with out till our stomach can handle it! Well sorry if I made you sick by my weekend. It will be all good when Monday comes.


Oh yeah seminary graduation is tomorrow in Florence! BOO! Mom is making me go you know just because I taught. I guess I should go for my two graduating seniors Kevin and Jessica! You two go on with your bad selves! They did really good well Kevin did anyway. He tried to read on his reading chart and memorise the Scripture Mastery's, and Jessica mostly told me when it was time to end or she slept! Oh well maybe she learned something with having a lazy teacher like me!


Pictures will come later b/c they are on mom's camera from graduation and I will take some tomorrow in FLo town!

Oh yeah Our cousins in Utah are having a fast for their baby. Go to their blog and read it! And if you need something to fast for PLEASE remember them! We love them and pray for them often! Thanks so much for the prays in their behalf! May God bless them in their time of need!

No comments: