Monday, May 26, 2008

Memorial Day 2008













So today was really fun! We spent time with family and friends at the beach. When I have been leaving comments on Brytts page I have been saying, "love the beach crew" So i thought it a good idea to actually go to the beach. So being that we all had the day off we went. Still remembering the real reason for the day.








We had Jessica, Emilee, Andrea and Talera stay the night with us Sunday night. We got up and I made Cinnamon rolls for everyone and we then got ready for a morning at the beach. We were to meet some friends there at ten. We met Mandy, Tiff, Vic, Ginny, Julie, Kennedy, Rex, Jared and Melissa came latter. So we all met up and played in the sun and water. It was really nice to be able to relax and enjoy being with our friends and family.








After the beach Geoff and I headed over to our other parents house for a little pool action. Swimming pool that is. So we met back up with Tiff, Vic, Mandy, Ginny and mom Terri. We lounged by the pool and got burnt and the water was really cold. But all in all it was fun being with our extended family! Thanks for including us as part of the fam! We love you guys so much and are so thankful that you are in our lives!








So after the pool we came home and got cleaned up and ended our day at dinner with Mom, Dad, Blake and Emilee! We ate at Ruby Tuesdays and I had ribs and it was delicious! So our memorial day was very nice.








But again like I said in our earlier blog...Thank You to the men and women serving for our country right now! May God Bless your families and loved ones while you are away!



























2 comments:

Matt said...

Thanks for post all these pics. Ilove to pictures on blogs.

Carmen Eggers said...

Hey we ate at Ruby Tuesday's too! Great minds think alike! I wish we had a beach nearby, you guys look HOT!