Thursday, May 22, 2008

Just Because

So I have not blogged in FOREVER!! Sorry. Seminary is Ending and I am just working my brains out! So Shannon is off this week(she is the girl i work with at the Resort) and I am doing the job we usually do as a team. It has been a little overwhelming doing that and making appointments for me at the salon. Thank goodness it has not been one of those weeks where everyone and their brother decide that their hair grew over night and all needed to get in like yesterday! HA
Don't get me wrong I love those times at the salon because that means I can put a little money back for play money!
So Geoff and I have just been doing the norm. Wake up do seminary go to work at both jobs. Geoff gets up an hour later gets ready goes to work, then we both come home talk about what we want for dinner how tired we are and how our day was! Sometimes I feel like we are just going threw the motions!
I guess the only thing that could change that for a little while would be to add a kid to the mix! Not saying that we are prego. But that would be some way to change our motions!
Anyway enough of the Childish talk for now, there is NOTHING in the oven so to speak!
I have been thinking a lot lately how much of a blessing seminary has been in my life. Yes it has been hard and yes I have been way tired but it has blessed us so much. I am so thankful to my Heavenly Father for giving us opportunities to help us grow. Not only as an individual but as a couple. Geoff has been a HUGE help with all the house work. We have both slacked off here at the end but he really has been amazing at helping with everything! Although he never offered to get up and teach except for when I went to Utah in October for my grandfathers funeral, he did do it then for four days! Thanks honey. But I just wanted to say Thank you to my Heavenly Father for the blessing he has given Geoff and I this school year of 2007-08. I just hope and pray that i will continue to study my scriptures and that Geoff will be interested in joining me in doing so! But again I am very Grateful for the church and the joy and blessing we receive from it!


Ok so I guess I went on roll with that! But things have been going good here at the Beach! We miss and love everyone we don't see often. But now that I will have more time to blog it will only get better and will have pics!

We love you all! (MinDee)

1 comment:

Chelsee said...

I don't know how you can work so much! You go girl. We are sooo looking forward to July!