Sunday, January 29, 2012

Khloee's birthday

Well where do I begin.... Khloee turned 2 and well she got totally spoiled! We had a party for her on Saturday and we had a blast! She had a lot of family and friends with her to celebrate! Her them was Minnie mouse and it was so cute! Daddy made sliders for dinner on grandmas bread. We had pineapple cheese casserole, Mac and cheese, pasta salad, chips, taco dip, sausage dip and well I guess I could keep going now that I think about it. Let's just say lots of food and cupcakes for dessert. We all ate and then khloee opened presents! Wow did she get spoiled! Glad we didn't do much for Christmas cause she is running out of room for toys!
We are so thankful for our family and friends who love and care for us! We know we are so blessed and we are very thankful! I know our heavenly father knows us and loves us! He totally sent me to the right family and I am so thankful he sent khloee to our family! We love her so much and all the joy and happiness she brings to our family!

1 comment:

Chelsee said...

I hate that we couldn't make it this time! Glad the party was a hit.