So Jessica came home for a couple days and khloee was so excited! I happened to look in my room and there they were chilling on the bed watching yo Gabba Gabba! Jessica is so good with khloee and khloee just adores her!
On another note dad has gone to Texas to work with a good friend Donald doing construction again. The whole trucking thing was to good to be true which is our luck but we took a leap of faith and well had to rethink our decisions! But that is our life and the best thing is we have each other to love and support! So hopefully this thing in Texas works for dad. Geoff has been offered a job back at the bank but we are not sure what to do but for now that might be what the Lord has planned for us! I just want everyone to be happy and I want another baby this year and the bank has good insurance! So Geoff has to decide and we will love and support!
Until next time blogging world ....

1 comment:
aww so cute!
Post a Comment