Ok so this year in primary we are studying the book of Mormon! I am so excited because thanks to awesome blogs and sugardoodle I am finding really neat things to do as handouts for my valiant 10 & 11 year olds! So my first handout was this to introduce the book of Mormon! Now it would have been better if emilee was here to help but I did my best and I was pretty happy with it after I figured out how to type it do it would fit on the miniature chocolates!
On the other hand mom and dads home teachers brought them a picture thing that said, "stronge families are no accident"! So I found some random family pics and put a border around it of our family! It's not the best picture of it but it will do!
Everyone is doing good just figuring out our lives and playing our hand that has been given to us and hoping we make the right moves! We are very thankful for the gospel and for each others love and support!
Until next time.....


No comments:
Post a Comment