Thursday, December 29, 2011

Trying to do better in 2012

Well where has the time gone? Oh how things have changed for our little family! Geoff quit his job to get his CDL and we were hoping for agreat career move but when things sound to good to be true ....they usually are! So now Geoff is on the job hunt! He really enjoyed the bank while he was there but now he is wanting a change and all I want from him is a paycheck! Yikes being the provider for our little family is stressful! Yuppers I don't enjoy the pressure at all! But I know everything will be fine!
Khloee is about to turn two and she is so stinkin cute! She loves playing hair stylist with mommy and playing with her baby dolls! She is such a joy and I am so happy she came to our family!
I am loving what I do, a mom, wife and hair stylist to the most wonderful clients a stylist could have! I enjoy going to work and doing hair! I also enjoy coming home to my sweet husband and amazing daughter! We are living with my parents right now and we thankfully have our townhouse rented to some wonderful tenants! What a blessing I just keep praying they will stay awhile! I am enjoying living with my parents and helping each ore out! We were here all the time any way so why sleep in different houses! Mom and dad seem to enjoy khloees sweet spirit here in there house with them 24/7!
I hope I can do better with the blog in 2012 so that close family and friends can stay connected even though we are miles away! This Christmas we spent it in north Carolina! We had a great time but best of all our uncle Craige got baptized! Yippe so this Christmas a baptism next Christmas a temple session together as a family for endowments and a sealing! What an amazing gift we could have at such a special time of year!
So here's to 2011 thanks for all the good but bye bye to all the bad! May 2012 be prosperous, healthy, wealthy, wise and maybe another Barton!

2 comments:

*MaryEllen* said...

I LOVE your last sentence! Especially the last 2 words. :) Love & miss yall!!

Blanton Family said...

Well, HELLO stranger! Great to have you back on the blogging scene.