Okay, so yesterday was a good day being that it was a Monday and everything. I got up and got almost ready but got side tracked my GMA, Rachel Ray and the Ellen show! Mom texted and asked if I was up and i was so she came over so I could wax her eyebrows and such. After I waxed her I did her hair. I then finished getting ready to spend a Birthday day with my amazing mom!
After getting ready I went over to her house and helped my sisters and brother do some house work mom wanted done. After we were done cleaning I got a crazy phone call from one of the owners of the salon. She said, "Car, Thru, Salon!" I was so confused that I had to tell her to breath and talk slow. She was able to get across to me that, "a car had driven INTO the salon!" Yes that is right a car drove into the salon. What happened was an elderly lady was putting on her flip flop to get a pedicure and the shoe was on the gas pedal of her car!!! So she was 98 years young and wanting a pedicure but instead she remodeled the front of our salon. I was able to get to the salon and check out the damage. It was pretty bad but we were able to get back to work this morning with a plywood wall where glass and block once were. All in all I am glad the salon was not opened and that there was no one sitting on the sofa in the waiting area. NO one was hurt and all the damages are fixable at this point. The crazy thing is, the lady still wanted to get her pedicure from the nail salon next door! Crazy Crazy. We have been told that the lady will have her license taken away because of this!
After we checked out the damage we went to eat at California Pizza then stopping by Ulta to get mom some eyeshadow she wanted. And then watched the 2ND National Treasure Movie!
I just wanted to say thanks for everything you do mom and I love you! Hope you had a great birthday and many more to come!
Happy Birthday MOM!!! I love you!!!
3 comments:
HOLY MOLY! I can't believe a lady drove into the salon. Crazy story!
I think there should be an age limit to drive. That is crazy. I can't believe she still went to get a pedicure! Funny!! I wanted to tell you thank you for the cute Valentine. Cedric likes his care and we LOVED the pictures. You guys are too sweet!
I meant to say Cedric likes his car. My fingers are too trained for medical words. lol
Post a Comment