Well it has been awhile since my last post. I guess there has not been much going on. We have been busy with our church calling in the nursery and work. On the other hand we, meaning everyone but Jessica and Geoff, got to visit with some distant family from Texas!
Delray, Janet and their son Taylor came to visit for few days. They got here on Tuesday and left today. They came to visit because their son Taylor is in the service and had a break before he left for Iraq. He was supposed to leave on Sunday I think but he got an email while we were out on our way to Broadway when it said he needed to be ready on Friday March 13Th to leave on the plane at 6pm. It kinda bummed us out but we made the best of it. I was able to enjoy lunch with them at River City in Surfside and then we joined mom to go to Broadway. We went to the aquarium and walked around Broadway for a bit. Met up with Dad, Blake and Emilee to catch a movie. Taylor wanted to see Mall Cop which ended up to be pretty funny! Glad you chose that Taylor. We then enjoyed a dinner together at Logan's! It was yummy! We then said our good bye's for the night. While I was doing all that my poor husband was home sick. When he is sick he likes to be left alone. I can be overbearing when he is sick, I ask him if he needs anything to much and it can be annoying I guess. But it is all out of love that is for sure. I totally wish Geoff could have enjoyed the Bassetts company but hopefully they will be back. Geoff is still feeling poopy but he is getting better. He said he wants to get out of the house tomorrow for sure. We will see how the weather is and go from there!
I just want to say thank you to Taylor for having a desire to serve for our country. May God bless all those who are serving at this time not only in the service but our Missionaries too. Be strong, courageous and always remember we love you! Good luck and May God bless you in all you do for us and our country!
Thank you to Del and Janet for coming to see us. I had a blast hanging out with you guys. I guess we will see Taylor in November for a week when he gets a break!
We had a blast with the Bassetts that is for sure!
Pictures will be posted later! Janet has them on her camera!
1 comment:
Gosh I feel like I haven't talked to you in forever. I am glad you guys got to have a good time with the Bassetts I haven't seen them in a very long time but I remember Dale being a funny guy. Hope Geoff feels better._Chelsee
Post a Comment