Well this week has been crazy! Really super busy but good. We started our week with FHE again! This week we cleaned our home so that it would be a house of order and not clutter. It feels so good have a clean house. What makes it even better is that we cleaned together. Not the typical FHE but the cleaning needed to be done.
Tuesday we babysat for a family at church.
Wednesday we had Geoff's parents over for dinner. We made enchiladas and they were so yummy!
Thursday we went and did some shopping at Target. I saw a suit in Columbia that I thought Geoff would like so we went to our and luck had it they had his size and HE liked it! I was also able to get some stuff for a baby shower this weekend and Valentines stuff for our Nursery class! I just love holidays. (Even more so when you are on Holiday yourself, by holiday i am talking VACA. WE picked up the whole Holiday thing on our cruise with our friend Ellen and Kyle!)
Tonight Geoff has something planned that he will not tell me so I guess I will just be excited and go along with his plans.
Tomorrow is a shower for Joe and Shawna! I am so excited. My BFF Tiff has done all the hard work getting it together! She is just an amazing person and is such an example to me! We will be able to hang out together and also celebrate Joe and Shawna's new baby coming soon!
Pics will come Later!
Love you all!
1 comment:
Man you guys are so good at having FHE. Something Matt and I need to work on.
Post a Comment