Wednesday, September 24, 2008

The Color Purple

So I did the stupidest thing today! I had decided I wanted to do something different to my hair but I did not want to cut it...Geoff likes my hair long! So I decided to color it. Well Stupid me mixed my color not even thinking and when I was in the shampoo bowl my friend Dana who does my hair for me said.. Huh this is really purple what did you mix? Well I mixed a natural, gold and red. Much to my empty mindedness my natural is a BLUE base! So when you mix BLUE and RED you get PURPLE!!! Good thing it is my hair and not a clients hair! I was able to get it toned a little bit with a reddish brown but still is not exactly what I wanted by any means! I am just glad that it is MY hair! Next Time I will just let Dana mix the color and leave it all up to her. I don't know what it is but I get stupid when I mix my own hair color! I just don't Think everything through! So maybe I will post some pictures but right now I am to embarrassed! So hope this can make someone laugh! Cause It made me WANT to cry...but I stayed strong! For now any way! So much for good hair on my birthday! Good thing is It is still attached to my head...at least it didn't fall out!!!!!!

2 comments:

kandra said...

oh no!! haha that's pretty funny Mindee. I tried to color my hair red once and it turned pink (obviously a home kit). I decided never to try that again lol

Chelsee said...

This I have to see!