This weekend we went to Charleston so I could spend some time With my BFF Ellen! (BFF Rose is so last year!) Ha anyway Geoff and I left Friday after he got off work and got there about 9PM. Geoff played Kyle and Ellens Wii Fit till almost mid night! Kyle and Ellen get us hooked on Wii games and then We have to buy them so we have one here! Any way I had a great weekend...Saturday Ellen and I spent time together.. We went and got Pedicures and then did a quick trip to Ross'! I got a really cute leopard print shirt that I just love for $8!!! AMAZING! I love it. Then we got some lunch ran some errands and went to Ann's House and I did Ellens Hair! Wish I had a pic because it looks really cute, at first I wasn't crazy about it but then at church Sunday I could not stop looking at it! But Ellen is just cute Anyway! So we watched the poor Georgia Football team get destroyed and it was not a good thing! I was so pumped up for the game and then we had to go and loose! DANG IT! Anyway we cant win them all I guess! I still love my Georgia Bulldogs! So Ellen was a good girl and went to the Relief Society thing at the church and then came home and the game got over and we went back to their place. I was tired so I totally hit the hay! We went to church Sunday and it was amazing! Really good talks, Sunday School was freezing but good, my fav was YW with Ellen though! The YW pres gave a great Lesson. What an amazing women she is and I don't even really know her! I just loved the lesson and the girls were so sweet!
All in all I had a really good weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment