Tuesday, September 30, 2008

SURPRISE!!

So here lately I have had some great surprises and some not so great! I am only going to talk of the GOOD ones NOW!
So the first one happened to when we got a bad surprise but ELLEN came from Charleston to be with me! I loved that surprise I wish I had a pic of my face because that was the only smile anyone saw for a while! Ellen made me smile from one of my big ears to the other!! I was so happy and glad that she came! She helped me get my mind off things! Thanks Ellen for being such a great Adopted sister!
The next surprise happened today! So I was on my way to the bank and I had not talked to my BFF Tiff since we went left for the weekend. I picked up my phone and called her. Well she was out running some errands in my neck of the woods of the salon. We talked till I got to the bank and I told her I had a break at work around Noon so I would call her! Well MUCH to my GRAND surprise TIFF, VIC and GINNY came to the salon and saw me! I was so excited! I had the door locked cause I was there by myself and I heard a knock and I looked and I was so EXCITED to see the three of them there! We chatted till my client arrived and then I had to say See ya Later! When they were leaving IT was so cute Ginny said that she loved me and she didn't want to leave her MinDee! It touched my heart stings so and made me feel so good! What a cute little one she is! Again Thanks to Tiff and Vic for also bringing me beautiful flowers and Jello! I love you guys and I am so thankful for our friendship.....family time. We love being with you guys! So laid back and easy going!
So to the good surprises please feel free to come visit me! BTW we are getting ready some birthday's!! GUESS WHO!!!

No comments: