Monday, September 22, 2008

Back to the ol routine

So today was my first day back to making my lists of things to do and a full day of work at the part time job. I thought I would start off this week by jumping in head first. Not that I have put to much on my books this week for the salon but for my own sanity I felt like I needed to get back to the norm. It was not easy but it has been a long day. Making deposits, paying bills and running errands. Opening a checking account for the part time job and then coming home to dirty toilets and clothes needing folding. I made a list yesterday for the week and I never ever seem to get everything crossed off or if i get close I end up adding more to the list before the weeks end. So for my own satisfaction I crossed off 6 things so far....the list has about 15 more things to do this week on it so I am hoping for the best! Good luck right!
Well I am glad for the change of heart I am having I just hope to keep being strong. Thanks for all the prayers and support! We love you!
PS Thanks mom for dinner, it was YUM-O! A little Rachel Ray for ya! HA
Oh yeah Geoff started a Taebo Class and he is loving it. He comes home drenched in sweat but I really thinks he likes it! Glad he found a workout that he likes and wants to attend! Go Geoff keep up the good work! I love you!

2 comments:

Chelsee said...

I love list but even more I love seeing that things are crossed off list. I am glad you are back to some what of a norm for ya.

Kristen said...

Mindee & Geoff,

My heart broke for you when I read about your news. We're praying for you and thinking about you. The Lord loves you.

Love
Kristen Meeker