Monday, July 14, 2008

WHAT a DAY!

So today was a weird day! Not a good one by any means. So for all of you out there who have lost jobs before...I feel your pain. Today I was "Laid off" due to a really bad economy. I know I have my job doing hair which I love but I also "loved" my office job. My friends there are amazing and my boss was the most amazing of it all. I guess all I can do is put it in the Lords hands. I know there are people worse off than me but to loose something you love just really sucks. I just wanted to thank my Heavenly Father for giving the time I did have there. At times it was hard to adjust to changes that happen but all in all I just loved my co-workers and the job I did. Thank you to all of my co-workers now "friends" for always supporting me. I hope that even though I wont get to see you on a daily occurrence that you will always remember the good laughs and times we all had together. To bad I don't have a picture of the crew but I know who they are and how much they will always mean to me!

Thank you again for all the wonderful memories.

On the other hand I have a great husband who supports me no matter what I call and tell him. I am sure every time I call he wonders if I will be OK when he picks up the phone. What a great man he is to always tell me..."don't worry, everything will be OK, it will all work out" I know that deep in my heart but to have him is even better! Thank you Geoff for your love and support. Also to my mom who always supports Geoff in telling me the same things. I know she has her own worries but she never fails me. She is always there in my time of need or comfort. Thanks mom for that. I Know when dad finds out that he will say the same thing....Mindee everything will be OK. Just keep doing what your doing and it will all work out. OR he might even say well lets just all move to the country and have a farm. Lets just be together he tells me! I love my Dad and all his great stories! Thanks to my dad for the encouragement he has always given me!

I know I am very blessed and the Lord has his hand in my life. It is just when you are in need he will always show it too you some how. I know things will be OK. Just a big adjustment for me. I just love working my two little jobs, so I just have to adjust to the change and enjoy my one big job...doing hair and making people happy!

God bless us all who are struggling right now! May we all remember that we are A Child of God and to always remember him. Help us to be more loving, patient, kind, understanding, and willing to go with His plan. I know I have said a lot and rambled on but just know That I love my Heavenly Father and I am so thankful for everything he does for me!

On a happier note...we are going to NC this weekend! I cant wait to see my family!

1 comment:

Matt said...

Sorry to hear that. And sorry we missed out this weekend. Matt was working like crazy and I had a lot of ward issues come up. Hope you guys had a good time.-Chelsee