Monday, July 7, 2008

July 4th 2008

I am so thankful for family and time spent together. This weekend I got to spend some time with a cousin. She is an amazing person. She always makes me laugh by her funny little things she says. If she only knew how much I love her and Love having her and her husband around. I am so thankful that things happen for a reason and the Lord works in the way that he does. So I am talking about my cousin Chelsee, her husband Matt and his brother and sister Brad and Ashlee. They came down from NC to visit for the 4Th. We had an amazing time at the beach and wouldn't you know I left my dang camera at home! BOO me forgetting. So needless to say I have no pics of us at the beach. Maybe we would all be so lucky that Chels and Matt would publish some pics for us! They were so fun to watch boogie board and play in the waves. Chelsee and I enjoyed the sun while sitting at the edge of the beach letting the water hit our feet to keep us a little cool. I just want to say thank you to everyone I spent the fourth with. It was really fun. The beach, The Mario Cart, the dinner...hamburger and hot dogs, chicken, homemade ice cream it was fantastic. So thank you to everyone! I love you and am so glad we got that time together. Please know that I love you! (MinDee)

1 comment:

Chelsee said...

You are too kind! We love you guys so much and are so grateful that to have such a good family and great friends to spend the holidays with while we live out here. Brad and Ash kept saying how nice you all were and Matt and I have to agree! You guys are so generous. We owe you guys big time. Thanks again! We love you! BTW Matt and I will be doing a post soon to get the pics up on our blog.