So I got to spend some time with my dad again today! I am so thankful that I am able to help him. I had to work this morning for a little while but was done by 11am so I could be with my dad! I got to the house and he had taken a shower and taken off the ace bandage and you could see his band aids. His knee is a little swollen but he is getting around with one crutch! Good Job Dad! He was hungry when I got there so guess what...I made him a ham and tomato sandwich! Can you believe I cut up a tomato and touched the gross green stuff! But I did it for my dad! Don't know how good it was being we didn't have any cheese but when I was done cleaning up the kitchen he was done with it so I guess it was eatable! So after he ate he needed to go ride to some job sites and out to look at some other lots in Conway. It was fun to spend time with him and to drive him around. I hate that it took Knee surgery to get us to spend together but otherwise he is always busy with work or going to Conway with his cows. Sometimes I wish I could trade places with Blake and spend more time with Dad but It just makes the time we do spend together even BETTER! I love being with my Dad and hearing him talk and laugh. Like I said in my other blog he is just an amazing person to me. So we did our running around and got home safe and sound.
I feel like I have been talking a lot about my dad so I wanted to say Thank you to my mom too. She is always there for us when we need her and even when we don't think we do. She just has this way of knowing when she is needed! Mom recently had to go get her liver checked and I was so worried. I work with a girl that always told me she would not know what to do if her mom was not around. Not long after that her mother passed away from a major heart attack! Well now I tell her I don't know what I would do if my mom was not around! I was really worried because you need your liver but thankfully everything is OK! She is still staying around, and for along time because if i have anything to do with it my whole family will be around for A LONG LONG LONG LONG time! I am so thankful for my whole family. I really don't know what I would do if I did not have them! Like Brytt says on her Blog... I have a family here on earth, They are so GOOD to me! I love my dad, mom, sisters, brother and husband so very much!
Thank you mom for everything you do for me! You are truly my best friend!
No comments:
Post a Comment