A Day at sea was what we did. We met Ellen up on the deck by the pool to catch some rays. To our surprise Kyle was not there...he says he is not the sunbathing type. I used to love to lay in the sun and get tan..but now I just get to hot to fast and don't enjoy being that warm. We being Ellen, Geoff and me, stayed out for awhile. It was nice because the boat was sailing right along giving us a nice breeze while we lay out. I had my book so I read some while enjoying the company and the boat! The reason I did not want to stay out long was because I didn't want to get burnt. It was formal night and being sun burnt in a formal dress did not sound fun to me! I am just a brat and I know it!
While we were laying out Kyle was so kind to go change our dinner time. I mentioned that in the other blog b/c our servers were so awesome!
After we were done laying out we went and got some lunch and enjoyed the Hairy chest competition and the ice carving of the ship.
After the competition we went back to the room and I started getting ready. I take a little while to get ready and I plus I got the pleasure of doing my hair and Ellens hair for formal night! WOW we are just two hot girls! So the dinner was great. I had a sirloin steak with a baked potato and my fav dessert. Hot choc cake...no ice cream though....SAD!!!
After dinner we went back to the cabin and changed into some comfortable clothes and enjoyed a show put on by the Carnival Cruise dancers. They did a Broadway themed show. It included some good acts...my fav was when they did Hairspray..i did not like it when the guys did the Full Monty....GAROSS!!!
Anyway the 2ND day was great for me. (As remembered by MinDee)
I think Mindee pretty much summed up the whole day pretty well. The best part about our day at sea was dinner. I didn't enjoy having to wear a suit but the food was good. It was also our first meeting with Glenn and I Made (yes that is his name). They both made the whole trip that much more fun. Kyle and I also got to play in a bean bag toss competition. Our team lost but we had some really bad people on it. If it were just Kyle and I we would have dominated. That was pretty much the highlights from day 2 but the best was still yet to come.
No comments:
Post a Comment