Hi Everyone!! So I think it is time for me to re enter the blogging world! Yeah I know its about time right! Well there is one big thing driving me .... my mom has started sewing baby blankets and taggy blankets. Her baby blankets are also quillows so they fold up nice and are easy to carry. We are trying to be outgoing and productive as a family so we are encouraging each other to do the best we can with our talents! Dad is building houses, mom is working and sewing, Geoff is banking, Emilee is going to school and working a lot, Blake is being Blake and helping Dad some of the time and hunting, and I am still doing hair, loving it and most of all Loving being a mom!
So if you know anyone who would like a baby blanket/quillow LET ME KNOW!!! We are making crafts, doing hair and building homes to live in at a price you can live with ... or something like that! Leave me a comment if you have any questions about our family business'.
2 comments:
Post some photos of your blankets. I love to see crafts. Glad you are blogging again:)
So happy you are back to blogging! I need to find a time when Matt and I can get our hair done. Also I have a lot of friends that are with child so I may have to get a few of those baby blankets.
Post a Comment