Ok so It has been FOREVER since my last post. Again I have been staying super busy with work and doctors appointments. I am 33 weeks and ready for little Khloee to enter our world! I am getting very nervous but excited to meet our little girl! We have had a very nice Holiday with family and friends and look forward to many more. We have also been getting Khloee's room ready for her. Today I realized I (we) still have a lot to do before she gets here. I know she wont be in her room right at first but it will be nice to have that project finished. I promise to post pics soon. Maybe this week.
We are so thankful for our many blessings and for each other. Geoff and I are so excited to be parents and to love and teach Khloee in the Gospel.
May we all remember our blessings at this time of year.
No comments:
Post a Comment