Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Its Been a LONG Time

I have been super busy at home and work and not on the computer much. I have been wanting to catch up on our blog but I have no idea where to start! UGH!!
All is well. I am 25 weeks preggers and feeling a lot of movement on the inside. My belly is the biggest it has ever been and not comfortable at all! I totally don't understand how some women say they love being with child. NOT ME! I cant wait till February. I am scared to death about the whole delivery thing but I will be fine. To feel normal again will be great. And by normal I am sure we will be sleep deprived and cranky at first! But I admit that I am a whiner about being with child!
Football season is not going so well. Our team is not performing to there fullest potential..at least I don't think so! I must admit I still love watching them play. I will be a bulldog fan win or lose!

I hope to update more soon!

2 comments:

Chelsee said...

Glad to see a post. Can't wait to have a girls weekend!! See you soon

lesliejenkins said...

Come on Mindee. This was a lame post. When are we going to see some pics???
Leslie