So Geoff and I were reading in our FHE book for newlyweds..all though we feel like we are it has almost been THREE years! Crazy! Anyway one of the things was to build a fort together. I used to do this all the time with my BFF Jessica Davis. We would make the biggest mess with sheets and put so many holes in the wall to get the sheets to stay. Geoff said he used to build forts with the cushions from the couch with his BFF Mark!
So together we got some sheets out and Geoff pulled the cushions off the couch and we began to build our fort! It was really fun to do this and spend time together. After we got it done we decided to watch one of our new movies...August Rush! I love this move..not to big on Robin Williams in this movie but I love the story! So we built a fort and watched a movie for our FHE together!
2 comments:
I love forts! Matt and I need to get that FHE book it sounds fun. Thanks for all the updated posts. can we still come down for the 4th of July, and can Matt's brother and sister come?
wow,glad I am not the only nerd in the group.
Post a Comment