Thursday, March 27, 2008

Birthday Dinner With the Barton's






Hi everyone! So I guess everyone know I am on spring break this week b/c i have been blogging so much! No Seminary and it has been AMAZING!!

Anyway we had Geoff's parents over for dinner. Geoff and I fixed enchiladas and we made them a little different and they were so good. (so kyle and Ellen and Bryant we will fix them for you next time you come see us!) After we ate we showed Mom and Dad Barton how to play the Wii! I think they had a lot of fun with it. Geoff and his dad bowled together, them Emily and I got a turn. Joe beat Geoff in bowling and it was really funny! Then we showed them the tennis. Joe then wanted to show us his batting skills on the baseball game.

All in all it was a lot fun. Thanks mom and dad Barton for the fun birthday day dinner/Wii party!

We love you!


No comments: