Monday, August 31, 2009

Update and Football Season

OK so I have not been keeping up with our blog very well. Been really tired and busy with my new church calling. Baby first:
We go Sept 15Th to find out what our little dawg is. I am pulling for a dawgette and Geoff is pulling for a dawg! Either way I just want a healthy baby dawg to grace us with their presence! I am so excited but tired. Been working and trying to get things organized in the house so we can add room for our little one.
Church calling: I have been called as our ward Primary Sec. I have been so blessed to be able to work with some really awesome women. My really amazing awesome friend Tiff is the pres, another friend is the 1st coun. and then another friend is the 2nd coun! How freakin awesome is that. We have the best time at our meeting while still being able to get things organized and ready for each week. I am so blessed to be able to work with them in this calling.
Football season: So Geoff and i are totally stoked for our football season. Geoff is worried we will not do to well this year but a true fan will always stay loyal I tell him. We have way to much Georgia stuff in our house to get to bummed, plus you cant have a great season every year! Our boys are learning to work together and improving each practice. I cant wait till Saturday. I am wanting to get the house cleaned so we can just eat and watch the game! Go DAWGS!!
Also hunting season is upon us and Geoff and I took our hunter safety class last year so we can get our license and hunt with dad and Blake this year. I hope to shoot my first deer while i am pregers! Ha what a site to see a pregnant woman in camo. I am laughing just thinking about it. Any who we have been busy working and trying to save money for when the baby gets here and the bills start pouring in. Plus we will be needing Georgia stuff to decorate the nursery with after we find out the 15th if we will be doing footballs and baseballs or cheerleaders and girly stuff in the nursery. I am totally excited and cant wait till it is over. I know I shouldn't say that but I just don't get a kick out of being pregers! But I am making the best of it and Geoff has been amazing! Taking care of me and pampering me with the things i need. What an amazing man he is. Also mom and dad have kinda been spoiling me too! Mom cooking dinner and dad making a cradle for the baby. I am so blessed to have such an amazing support group all around me!

2 comments:

The Smiths said...

Thanks so much for taking some cards! We love you guys too! Sounds like everything is going great. Come on September 15th!

Kristen said...

I love the update, Mindee! I'm excited to hear if you're having a boy or girl! I'll be checking back on Sep 15! What if you're having twins?! :) What a fun calling to be in Primary, too!