Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Baby News!

Okay so I have not blogged in a while because I couldn't let the secret out that we are going to have a baby in Feb of 2010! How excited we are. Last Friday on Pioneer Day I had an appointment and my wonderful mother went with me! The doctor surprised me and the only thing we did was a ultra sound! Fun! Mom got to come in the room and see the baby on the screen. We got some really good pics from the sonogram. I was so happy my mom was with me. This time being pregnant has been so different. I feel really tired and things are changing. Last time i just felt a sick like i had the flu. Maybe because of the RH factor thing. BUT thank goodness the Lord has blessed us with another opportunity and allowing us to be parents to one of his sweet spirits! I am getting nervous but super excited.
Now I hope to blog more because i don't have to keep anything a secret! We found out on June 2, 2009 that we were expecting. Then I did the figures and found out that the baby would be arriving near mom's birthday. So from the beginning i was excited. June 2 is dad's birthday and that made me feel good because that day was already special.
So more updates will come soon just taking things one day at a time!

5 comments:

Matt said...

Matt and I are so excited for you guys! And to think I have already seen you pregnant and none of us even know it! -Chelsee

kandra said...

I KNEW IT! I totally did. You can even ask Brian because I told him I thought you were :) and that was a month ago!

The Gray Family said...

Oh I am so happy for you two. I had asked your dad when ya'll were in NC in July, but he kept the secret. Congrats :) I can't wait to see pics of the little one.

The Smiths said...

We are so pumped for you guys! I wanted to say thanks for putting our button on your blog. I am able to track how people get to our blog and have seen people from your blog. Thanks!

pagefamily said...

We are thrilled!!! And you did good keeping this a secret!
Take good care of yourself, and make Geoff spoil you rotten.
Love you honey!