Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Say it isnt so!

So last night Geoff and I, mostly me, got settled in for an announcement from Jon and Kate. I have become totally addicted to this show and I find myself thinking about them through out the day. I have watched the Marathons and counted down till the first episode of this season. My heart goes out to them because just seeing it in the magazines and hearing on the news stations, Jon and Kate splitting up. I hate that! Marriage and children are hard enough with out the cameras I cant and don't want to imagine life with cameras and all the people wanting to get pictures of you and your family! I love the show but I just wish they would have stopped the show and just done update shows or something so they could get counseling for themselves and the children!
I wish it wasn't so but they filed yesterday for separation!
I guess all I can do is hope for the best for them all!

2 comments:

kandra said...

Last night made me feel so sad too! I almost felt sick to my stomach. I wish they would just stop the show and get counseling!

Chelsee said...

Dido! It really is so sad. Matt and I said the same thing that we wish they would just get counseling and work things out! Hope you guys are doing well:)