Friday, May 8, 2009

A day with Ginnie and and Auction at church...

So today was really awesome. I was able to spend time with a favorite little girl of mine, my little Ginnie! It was awesome. We were able to play some indoor basketball with Geoff's blow up goal in the am. Then my wonderful sister Jessica watched her while i went to the salon and did an client. I got home and made mac and cheese for Ginnie. We then did lots of errands together all afternoon. The last thing we did we ended up at the church for an auction for the youth group! It was totally fun. It was the 2ND annual auction and Brad was the guy with the microphone! There were lots of jokes and funny stories from Brad. I loved it but was also sad that I was out bid on a very yummy cake made by Nicole! She makes the best chocolate chip cookie cake with the best icing! I was upset but managed to get a taste from the buyer! Great Job Nicole and the cake! Dad did the BBQ for the dinner and mom and Pam did the corn, beans and rolls. They did a great job and everyone that helped set up and clean up were super awesome too.
This weekend is mothers day so Geoff and I have to do the shopping tomorrow. I really want to also get the house cleaned. It is the past the spring cleaning time so ours will be Summer Cleaning in our house! I will do a post tomorrow dedicated to our moms! Had a great Friday and hope to have many more!

No comments: