So March has come and gone and it is already the 8Th day of April! Ugh, where is the time going. Not much has been going on in our household. The exciting new thing is Geoff is playing church softball. We really enjoy this time of year because of it. Not just because Geoff is playing ball but it gives us a change to fellowship and visit with our church family. I get to keep the score while trying to socialize at the same time. I really enjoy seeing out my girlfriends when they come with their amazing kids. I love seeing them because it is so sweet when they run up to me and say "Mindee" and they give me a big hug! I just love it. After the enjoyment of seeing everyone the games gets started and I get STRESSED. Why you ask... I am a worrier and at times I can be very slow when it comes to keeping the score book. If something crazy happens or it looks like someone just got hurt I freak out then ask what just happened, who scored, why did they do that and is it really worth it to make a crazy play and take a chance on getting hurt???? I don't think so but who can tell these grown men that! I guess that is why they have us so we can take care of them when they make the crazy plays and then whine about being sore or pulling muscles. I feel really bad though when they are just running and something happens. So if they would just remember to stretch and stay warm when it is cold. Hopefully we wont have the cold to much longer! I am ready for the warm air but not the BUGS!
I promise to post some pics of the games soon! So in closing...Go Saints! You have the best cheering section at the games! We love you guys!
1 comment:
You are funny I never got much into Church sports, but I am glad you all enjoy it. Have fun and be safe. :)
Post a Comment